As a business professional and former player, my speciality is the business of baseball:
• Founded thegmsperspective.com, which provides analysis of the business side of baseball from the minors to MLB
• Content contributor to bizofbaseball.com, businessofsportsnetwork.com, oursportscentral.com,
• Strategic advisor to start-up clubs in the U.S. including the Plymouth Rivers Eels
• Broad operations experience ranging from success planning, player and team stats, marketing, and customer service
• 20+ years in the game, including experience as a pro relief pitcher with the Gateway Grizzlies of the Frontier League – Team Captain and Team Leader in 6 categories including Wins, ERA, and Strike Outs
As a player, I was the go-to person when the game was on the line and I earned distinctions as Team Captain and Athlete of the Year through a tireless work ethic and an understanding of what it takes to win.
As a business professional, I have re-focused this same work ethic and demonstrated consistent ability in high-stress, high-volume business environments. I am quickly developing a name in the industry as an online contributor to many baseball and sports websites, and have personally founded and now manage thegmsperspective.com which provides in-depth analysis of the business side of the game.
In other business leadership roles, I have been recognized for consistently outstanding performance and have been promoted into leadership positions where my skills in management, sales, service, client and interpersonal relations, and problem solving can best be utilized.
With my baseball background, I understand the culture, demands, and expectations within a professional baseball organization, and my corporate skills can contribute to its ongoing growth as a business.